Unoptix's XFP-10G-DWDM-ZR-CH59 is a generic MSA compliant transceiver.
The main elements defined in the SFP/SFP+ MSA is listed as follows:
- Mechanical dimensions of the device (H/W/D: 8.5mm/13.4mm/56.5mm)
- Transceiver edge connector to host PCB-mounted electrical connector mating
- Host board mechanical layout (location/size of solder pads, etc.)
- Insertion, Extraction and Retention forces
- Bezel design considerations for host systems
- Electrical connector mechanical aspects
- Cage assembly dimensions (hollow cage mounted in host system)
- Pin definitions
- Timing requirements and Status I/O
- Module definition interface and data field description
In addition, Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM) is common in many modern transceivers as defined in the MSA specification for SFF-8472. The SFF-8472 added DDM feature and specified that the DDM interface is an extension of the GBIC standard as well as the MSA SFP.
Should you have a specific requirement please choose from the drop-down above the quantity field.
All transceivers are tested in our test center before shipment for 100% functionality and guaranteed compatibility for outstanding network performance. Unoptix test facility comprises of a broad selection of original brand network equipments. Our skilled staff help our customers to make the most out of the network design.
Unoptix optical transceivers are compliant per the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
||0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
30 Days Return
|We offer 30 days risk free return
||Our products are backed by 5 years warranty
||Shipping from EU with DHL, Fedex, UPS